Popular marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon come with restrictive and serious seller policies. Sellers with their own stores play a little bit different game. They have a total control over the experiences of their customers. It doesn’t matter whether it is rearranging product placement of preparing a store sale, the sellers can use their websites to connect with their customers and increase purchases.
However, with so much freedom, the online store owners don’t really know where to start.
In order to attract new customers, transform them into your buyers, and retain them as your loyal customers, here are 6 killer tips that will help you create an online store that is successful and powerful.
Create an Online Store that is Successful and Powerful.
1. Engaging web design – It doesn’t matter if you have the best product on the market or the best customer service, if your store web design is boring, your online presence will be in trouble. According to one research, more than 90% of the online buyers consider visual appearance as the most important factor when buying something online. So, if you want to create a profitable and successful online store, you must pay attention to the design of your store.
2. A perfect “About Us” page – If the online visitor checks your “About Us” page that means that they are really interested in your business and in your products and they want to know more about you. What you need to do is present what you are, what you offer, and what you do. Don’t forget to include all achievements, testimonials, and any other information you think it is important. Also, your contact information should be easy to find and clearly written. Make sure to mention your address, contact email, and your social media channels.
3. Partner with other brands – You can establish a powerful reputation by showing which companies and brands are working with you. The more partners you have the better will be for you and your business. You can highlight partner companies on your homepage and immediately showcase your remarkable reputation to website visitors.
4. Offer impeccable online support – The best type of support is a live chat that works 24/7. Believe it or not, this tool can boost your site-wide conversion by 10%. If you can’t offer 24/7 support, you should find a way to provide some type of service to help your visitors during working hours. For more information on how to offer an excellent customer service, click here.
Create an Online Store
5. Provide popular payment options – The truth is that no oanline store can exist or function without payments. You need to offer a wide variety of popular payment options for your loyal customers so they can make a purchase whenever they want. PayPal is definitely one of the options you must offer. Check out the list of widely-used payment methods and determine which service fits your business’ needs the most.
6. Build buyer trust with product reviews – Ratings and reviews of the products you sell increase your trustworthiness. The online shoppers can’t meet online sellers in-person so that is one of the reasons why they rely on buyers’ feedback to access sellers. Having ratings on product pages save consumers’ time by presenting what other buyers think about the product. The product reviews and ratings are more convincing and effective when they are plentiful.
We hope these great tips will help you create the online store of your dreams! Work hard, dedicate yourself completely and watch how your store transforms into a successful and powerful business.
Are you lost?
The page you were looking for couldn't be found
You can navigate through our menu or use this search bar: